Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy valentine's Day


It's a strange coincidence that I started this very day, 14th of February, the famous Valentine's day writing in my blog... In the morning, Beverly, my driving instructor asked me if ever I'm planning to get married or to have kids, I asked him why do you ask-I learn that this is the best answer to undesirable questions- and he said because then you'll have someone to take care of you when you get old...and before I let myself go blue over this, I asked him, what about you Beverly, your kids are grown up men now, do you think they'll take care of you?... he was quiet for a while and replied... I think one of them would, the other probably wouldn't...he himself is not living with his 80 years old mom any more...so I think 30 years from now, I maybe in real trouble...but I pray that I would be in good health until the end and as Beverly said, would always find a nephew or a niece somewhere to help me out if I needed to...a strange topic for a Valentine day indeed!!! but definitely touches on the importance of love and giving between people... how ridiculously we neglect such an important value which may become a real life saver someday... two days ago I discovered this wonderful blog [wanna-b-bride] and it just summarizes all the agony of the ever lasting search for Mr. Right... of course there's a good 50% chance like in any decent probability theory of never finding him...hmmmm...would be good though to actually participate in a Valentine's day instead of watching for a change...

No comments: