Monday, April 14, 2008

Souls are ageless...


I think the fact that I have friends spanning in age from fourteen to fifty five is an indicative that friendship is not limited to any criteria but self demand, surely dealing with mature people may provide logical, predictable and wiser relationships than younger people but I think that there's a fire of enthusiasm in younger people that everyone should keep alive in his/ her soul... Young people are still adventurous about the world and optimistic about what they can get from life, with less complaints about people or about life events than older people, yet older people have this old time wisdom that can be gained only by having enough struggle with life events...In between both of them, I'm hanging somewhere between youthful enthusiasm and mature wisdom without completely acquiring any of each...I don't feel as young or as old as I should be...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now I would like to think that this is where I belong "in between both of them, I'm hanging somewhere between youthful enthusiasm and mature wisdom " However I don't think that there is any need to add "without completely acquiring any of each..." :D
I am sure u have both and more...
Trust me the average person doesn't dream of having a small piece of the enthusiasm and wisdom you have... And I am not saying that to make u feel better, ur posts prove it...